Monday 8 November 2010

Possible locations for thriller opening

I took various different photos where I thought would be an interesting location for our thriller opening, for my intitial ideas.

 This is a high angle shot of a hallway in my house, because of the many possible routes you are able to see, including two doors it gives a slight feeling of being in a labyrinth.
 I asked my mum to pose for me, whilst I stayed in the same position. It created a quite generic shot, with the shadow and claustrophobia.
This is the same shot however it is taken from a low angle
















This was an attempt at noir styled lighting however I feel it is too dark and it is difficult to establish what is what.
This is an almost birds eye view shot of my bathroom, I really like the use of light and how it would contrast with the characters dark personalities and the dark incidents











1 comment:

  1. It appears that you've had fun experimenting with camera shots and angles. Well done. Getting noir lighting is very difficult, you are likely to need a strong lamp or torch. Keep up the experimental shots.

    ReplyDelete